Virtual Analog Synthesizer
TAL-NoizeM4k3r is a subtractive type, mono/polyphonic synth with up to 6 voices per sound, developed by Togu Audio Line (TAL). Its structure is divided into two synth modules, although what is denominated "synth 1" actually controls the two oscillators and LFO 1, whereas synth 2 only controls LFO 2 and the filter and amplitude envelopes.
TAL-NoizeM4k3r comes with 256 preset patches, divided into categories such as Lead, Pad, FX, Percussion, Bass. Oscillator 1 can select from among three waveforms: saw, pulse and noise. Oscillator 2 has four waveforms: saw, rectangle, triangle, sine. The "master" section controls polyphony, portamento, tuning, oscillator volume amounts, ring modulation, syncing and sub (LFO) volume.
TAL-NoizeM4k3r is particularly powerful in creating bass, effects and arpeggiator-type sounds, very common in modern tecno-dance music. It has four low-pass, high-pass, bandpass and notch filter types. The envelope editor allows manual configuration that can be applied to the oscillators, filters, etc. One-shot and multiple repetition of this envelope is possible, and an amount control is also provided.
Another powerful section of the TAL-NoizeM4k3r is the control section, which includes two types of chorus, a bit crusher, reverb and delay. A very nice "vintage noise" effect is included, as well as a feedback knob and a filter drive control. There is a pitchwheel control area which allows the external pitchwheel to control the cutoff point and pitchbend amount.
- 3 Oscillators
- Osc 1, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, pulse, noise).
- Osc 2, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, rectangle, triangle, sine).
- Sub Osc (rectangle).
- Osc 1 PM for pulse waveform.
- Osc 2 FM controled by Osc 1.
- Osc 1 & Osc 2 sync to sub osc (saw, pulse, rectangle, triangle(bipolar sync)).
- Adjustable master tune and transpose.
- Up to 6 voices.
- Portamento in mono and poly mode (off, auto, on).
- Ringmod modulates Osc 1 with Osc 2
- Self resonating 4x oversampled filters (24 dB LP, 18 dB LP, 12 dB LP, 6 dB LP, 12 dB HP, 12 dB BP, Notch)
- Filter ADSR (negative and positive)
- Volume ADSR
- Routable ADSR, modulates Filter, Osc 1, Osc 2, PW, FM (negative and positive)
- 2 LFO's with different running modes: free, sync to host, triggered by note.
- Modulates filter, osc 1, osc 2, fm, pw, lfo rate, panorama and volume.
- Sine, triangle, saw square, s&h, noise.
- Positive and negative modulation.
- Phase control.
- Adjustable Velocity dependent control over volume filtercontour and cutoff.
- Adjustable Pitch Wheel control over Cutoff and Pitch.
- One pole HP filter.
- Detune, detunes notes randomly.
- Juno chorus with different modes.
- A built in reverb.
- A built in delay.
- Adjustable filter drive.
- Bitcrusher, affects osc 1 and osc 2. Its a pre the filter stage effect.
- Midi learn for all knobs.
- Panic button.
- Easy to use, no hidden panels.
- 256 great presets (Presets by Frank "Xenox" Neumann / Particular - Sound, The Unshushable Coktor, Alexandra Sendy, TAL, Patrick Kunz).